These states just legalized marijuana



New Jersey, Arizona and South Dakota are the latest states to relax their drug laws.


41 Comments

  1. Russia subsidizes vodka so all Russians can afford it in bulk. By keeping people intoxicated they won't notice how bad things are in Russia.
    Lawmakers in the U.S. have the same thing in mind only they want to strangle people with additional taxes while we're doped up on "pot".

  2. Here in Louisiana marijuana will never be legal because the alcoholhead hypocrites make sure their drugs of choice alcohol and pain pills are legal though they kill more people than any other drugs.

  3. No we need more research LOL weed has been around ever since the trees and bushes were here and we still don't know anything about it right put a man on the moon in a 60s send a space shuttle up every week got a smartphone that smarter than us Congress that can't figure out for nine months to give us a $1,200 stimulus check damn and still not enough 🤔😁☮️❤️

  4. https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=7062First step to LEGALIZING it in ALL of TEXAS ,DALLAS , FORT WORTH.📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷📷"I am writing to encourage you to stop criminalizing marijuana consumers in our state.
    Jail time and imposing life-destroying criminal records are the wrong approach to possession of a modest amount of marijuana. I hope you agree.
    Punishing an individual with a criminal record for a non-violent offense, such as the possession of marijuana, is heavy-handed. A criminal conviction, even if the conviction is a misdemeanor and no jail time is served, can lead to a lifetime of harsh collateral consequences. A conviction can result in the denial of student financial aid, housing, employment, and professional licenses.
    Our current marijuana laws are not being enforced fairly.
    It is time for a more even-handed and just approach to marijuana possession. Twenty-seven states have decriminalized marijuana possession. Our state should do the same."

  5. In my opinion, its unfair-That is in reality and not to sound like a baby. If I can't smoke, they can't smoke. Okay, I had a pacifier in my mouth on that one. Its really mind boggling knowing that if I visit another state that is legal, I can walk into a store and buy weed, and walk out with a 99% chance of keeping my life and or not getting robbed opposed to meeting up with someone and having a 75% chance of losing my life and or getting robbed, a two way street on both avenues. Don't know why they are still struggling with this. 25% +/- of the adult population is getting high and has been getting high for decades. It was illegal only because it was in the package of oppressing Mexicans a century ago. Don't believe in that timber industry crap. That is just a lobbying myth that is partially true. It later became a primary tool of oppression for minority communities. They know the potential of revenue that can be made. It won't save the economy, but this would be a serious fabricated industry to ad to the economy and Mexico would be a brilliant trade partner seeing that they have year round growing temperatures. Oh well!

  6. And i did never say that my house was for sail or it was going to be sold now were going to get legalization of marijuana better than than the end of alchohol and people will always try to stop us and try to say Marijuana kills people and i aint never sceen it kill people!

  7. Were the most stuck generation in America because of the war on drugs and not who gets to own houses and they have never sceen white people this way in America over this type of drug that causes no violence!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*